Monday, March 12, 2007

Tito, (school Program) 2003

Dear Adam Khoo,

(I’m taking this time in the middle of my study to tell u something. I wanted to share my story with u and Im sorry if its too long .I hope u read everything)

When i was in secondary 4 in 2003,I attended your program. I didn’t get the chance to let u notice me cause there was just too many other students. I’msure u don even know me. By the way I was in Serangoon Garden SecondarySchool. I want to compliment u that u have done such a wonderful job in inspiring me and the other students. I remembered u makes us cry and i remembered every detail like the rocky movie. That’s how u have make an impact in my life. I have never be so motivated in my life before and just like any other people out there, always hating my life. I would also like to say thateven though this is your job, I believe that u have done so much to make iteven more than a job. Infect feel that the way u carry on your job is not only unbelievable but also u have a great big heart, that is always trying toreach out to others and help us.

This is serious-I never passed my mathematics ever since I was in sec3.Everytest I did just make me even more miserable. But guess what, I passed in my o-level Maths. Even though I only get C5.But that was a great difference tome. That was such a memorable day in my life. And I also passed all my sixsubjects!!

However that was not e end of my happiness. Unfortunately, I went down again.I just wish that i don need to tell u this, but i think i lose nothing intelling the truth. After my O-levels, I began to work. That was when I was justnot interested to continue my study in POLY. I spend so much time working as a barmaid and waitress (even though I saved none after 3 years working on andoff!!!!!!EERRGGHHH!!!) that i just didn’t have time to do my projects and skipping school cause i was so tired working e day before.( i was in industrial design course and my homework consists of project after project)I forget everything that u taught me, i was getting discourage again and notmotivated. At that moment my mom was in Holland cause my dad is living in Netherlands. Because of that i took the opportunity to give 'Financialproblem' as a reason.

But that didn’t stop there! I was so scared of retuning to poly just to sign aletter to say that i quit. Not because im scared of the letter, infect i wasexpecting it. But its the fact that im scared of coming to sign the letterand to see my teachers’ scared how they will think of me. So it end up thati quit my poly just like that. No letters no nothing. And i took thatopportunity to tell my mom that i was blacklisted and couldn’t go to polyanymore cause that’s what i thought it would be. That is so stupid i know. I knowI can do anything like begging them to allow me to go back to school but i didn’t dare to cause if i go back to school, I would start all over again andi was shameful if the new batch of secondary students in poly see me. So Ididn’t want to go through that shame..

After one year of working, I’m just so tired. I wanted to study again. This timei apply myself in ite and of course they take me in, wondering what this polystudent is doing in ite.i taught i was so clever than the others. I joinednursing and I never failed to get top in most subjects in my class. Then after 6 months, its time to go to attachment. I hate it so much because I knownothing bout practical. I’m only good in theory but during practical lesson ialways end up daydreaming. So i was lost and always get scolded by the nurses. I didn’t enjoy it at all. Guess what’s the stupidest thing i ever did in my life??

One day I woke up late and i took an mc. The next day when i went to tan tockseng for attachment, I lost my wallet with my mc in it! I went home without no one seeing me. And since that day i didn’t turn up anymore. I quit once againwithout telling the teachers. They keep calling me but I was just gone, justlike that. All because I fear getting asked.

That all happen during 3 years. Now my friends have all gradated from poly Imjust so shameful and regretted myself.3 years gone just like that...........in Sept 2006,I moved to Netherlands, not because of running away but becausemy mom wants me to stay here for good. Ya my mom loves Netherlands and hatethe living in Singapore. Infect I didn’t want to go at all. I talk and talk butstill in e end i don’t know how i end up here.Now I’m taking 1 year of Dutch course. And i must pass to a level 4 Dutch before being able to go to poly here.

It was until this one night i was asking myself to look back what i havedone in life. I wanted so much to start a new, get motivated to study myDutch so i can get to poly. Those long taught that night end up in me remembering how i achieved that'"impossible o level'' and then i remembered that course i undergo by you.

I wanted so much to be motivated again. And so i went to look for your namein Google. It was an overwhelmed results. I read lots about u onceagain...Even though im living in Netherlands, I’m not rich, neither is my dadnor my mom. We are just normal people. Infect my family is struggling with meand my new arrival, like study and money etc. I don even get pocket money andi bring food to school everyday. That didn’t stop me from trying to reach you. I wanted SO SO MUCH to read your book and to learn all the secrets once again. I was thinking between the book '"í am gifted so are you" or Designyour destiny" In e end i was convinced to get your "design my destiny''book. I searched your book everywhere but unfortunately i didn’t see it here. Even if i saw i would buy cause seriously i don’t have money. So Guesswhat i do??? i called my bf (he's in spore and ya, we are having a longdistance relationship even 6months here, im glad) i told him to buy your book and after 2 weeks it arrive here. Unbelievable.

I am now reading your book with so much enthusiasm. Everyday i get soexcited and eager to continue reading. It change me once again and for e past1 week i didn’t get the chance to watch tv cause i was busy studying!!! Today i even went to swimming at 10.30 in e morning. I never exercise and i neverwake up in e morning. but this is like a big change for me. I will continueto motivate myself with the help of your book. I cant wait to finish it. Tillhere, thanks for taking your time to read this long story of mine. You’ve donea great job and its just incredible. I will do whatever actions to achieve mygoals. All the best and, success to you!!

Sincerely,
Tito

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home