Monday, March 19, 2007

Evelyn Wong, (IAG Malaysia) March 2006

Hello, I'm Evelyn Wong from the AKLTG camp held in Seremban last year (2006) from 11th till 13th March.
In part through using the methods and strategies learnt at AKLTG, I got
11As (10A1s and 1A2) for my SPM 2006.

I would just like to thank Mr. Khoo, Mr. Stuart and all of the coaches who helped me improve my self-confidence and sudy methods to achieve success.

I was quite sceptical when I first went to IAG Camp last year, having been enrolled in it by my dad without my knowledge. I didn't think that much could be done in only 4 days or so.

However, the camp surpassed my expectations. Although I have always been quite stable academically, I realised that there was much room for improvement in my life - not just academically but as a whole person. IAG Camp gave me the tools and knowledge to set my goals and achieve them. It helped me to build my confidence and motivated me to give my best in everything that I do. In addition, I learnt a lot about leadership through being assistant camp leader throughout my IAG camp.

Now, after scoring straight As in my SPM examination last year, I would like to contribute to another batch of new IAG campers and help them to reach their potential just like the coaches and trainers helped me during my time. It was their personal attention, advice and encouragement too that fired me up to improve my weaknesses and make a success of myself. I want to also be able to change someone's life like that - using the strategies and methods taught in IAG to bring out the full potential in someone.
Thank you.

Regards
Evelyn Wong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home