Thursday, April 05, 2007

Nur Ayne Faeza, ( IAG Malaysia ) June 05

I was really excited to get your letter as since I attended your cam, I really want to be a part of it again, this time, giving my knowledge for others to benefit. Since the camp, I found learning so much more fun and I try my best in everything I do. Now, being the secretary of my batch alumni, a school athlete, a main orchestra member, committee members of a few societies adn a straight A student, I am happier than ever and aspire to study in Cambridge University one day. It would be an honour to be chosen to teach other people to spread their wings and fly high as how you taught me. I promise to put my 100% effort and passion towards the camp and I promise that you wouldn't regret picking me! Thank you and I do hope to hear from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home