Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nan Naimah, IAG (Malaysia Dec04)

I have attended the I Am Gifted, So Are You!™ Camp and have tasted the benefits. I scored a string of A's in my SPM and my History teacher couldnt believe that I got an "A" for that subjct.

I am now attending matric college in Gopeng which will end at the end of April. I'll be on leave for about 2 months while seeking a place at a university. The Adam Khoo training is most friendly to teenagers, even problematic ones compared to other programs. Adam Khoo listens to the problems of teenagers. This is probably because the assistant coaches are young people who can relate to these people. It must be great being an instrument that brings changes in others. I would like to have that feeling. And I'm sure it will help me understand human beings better.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home